1871 Census…Joseph and Ann Merideth (sic) living in Kingswinford
Mount Pleasant Kingswinford
- Joseph Merideth, Head, married, 30, Lab, Worcester Hyde Park
- Ann Merideth, Wife, married, 29, Worcester, Enville
- Eliza Merideth, Daughter, unmarried, 9, scholar, Worcester, Wollaston
- Mary Merideth, Daugher, unm, 7, scholar, Worcester Wollaston
- Joseph Merideth, son, 1,Worcester, Wollaston
Interesting to note that the children were listed as being born in Wollaston. Could it have been that the family had been living there as recently as a year before the Census in Kingswinford. I also wonder if Worcestershire Hyde Park could be High Park?